The following admission rules are in force at present:
- The girls will be given admission as per directives of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. The last date of admission is July 31 of a particular year.
- All the admissions to BA and BBA classes will be done in order of merit of the qualifying examination marks and weightage marks.
- No candidate will be given admission to the college if there is a gap of more than three years after passing the last examination. It is compulsory to file an affidavit for the gap period.
- Students using unfair means and punished for the purpose/failed students will not be given admission as regular candidates.
- After duly filling the form and attaching the following enclosures, submit the admission form in the college office:
1. Attested photocopy of the marks sheet and certificate of High School.
- If the last college is associated with another university attach migration certificate
- If the candidate belongs to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Backward Castes, she has to attach original caste certificate issued by the tehsil. Only then benefit of reservation will accrue.
- Bring originals of all the certificates and marks sheets on the dates declared for the admission. Only after verification of the certificates and marks sheets, admissions will be granted.
- Subjects will be allocated only after taking into consideration marks obtained in the qualifying examination and capability of the students. The girls are strongly advised to select the subjects judiciously because change of subjects is not allowed later.
- A student will be deemed to be admitted to the college only after she has deposited requisite fee after the admission officer and principal have signed the admission application form.
2. Attested photocopy marks sheet of Intermediate examination, or attested photocopy of the pre-examination.
3. Original character certificate and transfer certificate issued by the principal of the last institution attended.